Good PR Co. Seeks STELLAR Intern
Good PR Co. is looking for one STELLAR individual to join the team for a not-so-average internship with lots of opportunities to work on meaningful and engaging projects. This passionate, savvy, go-getter (all pre-requisites) will play a vital role at Good PR Co., working with a ten-year PR industry veteran as their mentor.
Job Title: Intern/Slayer
Start Date: October 1st
Hours: 2 Days/week or flexible
One-part social media manager: Lead the charge with Good PR Co. internal brand channels: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
One-part traditional PR learner: Dive into real world PR experience developing core materials including media lists, story pitches, blogs and spotting industry trends.
A dash of networking: Jump at the opportunity to flex your relationship building and new business development skills fostering important connections.
- Are pursuing a major in the communications field
- Looking for an internship in exchange for college credit (and free lattes, tickets to community events and an abundance of career growth opportunities)
- Exhibit quality writing skills
- Are extremely well-versed in today’s (and tomorrow’s) social media
- Have interest in working with women-led businesses and/or entrepreneurs with big ideas
- Value autonomy and opportunities for more responsibility and learning
- Have creative ideas and are not afraid to share them
- Are excited to be a part of the startup life or have a positive impact on the world
- Identify with Good PR Co.’s values
- Experience with WordPress or are naturally tech savvy and willing to learn
- An elementary understanding of graphic design
To apply for this position please email: Hello@thegoodprcompany.com with resume, cover letter, why you’re interested in the Good PR Co. and what your favorite motivational pump-up song is.